to our valued customers
We have always been committed to providing a safe environment where friends, family, and loved ones can come together and enjoy our tradition. Our customers and our community are what is most important to us, and your safety is our top priority. Due to the recent concerns surrounding the news and the new provincial health order we have taken extra steps to provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. As information continues to evolve, here are a few of the safety measure we will be conducting in our establishments:
- Regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touched areas.
- Supplying hand sanitizer at the entrance of our establishments.
- Ensuring a full stock of hand soap and paper towel are equipped in the washrooms.
- Taking extra steps to sanitize the kitchen and our utensils
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with all staff as recommended by the medical community, including frequent hand-washing, wearing proper PPE, and temperature checks before entering the establishment.
what you’ll see from our pubs
In the spirit of honouring and respecting new provincial health orders around social distancing and providing you a safe environment, our pubs will be looking a little different for the unforeseeable future.
- Maximum capacity of 50%
- Fewer seats and tables (6ft apart)
- No more than 6 people to a table
- You must remain seated at your table
- Limited operating hours
- Liquor sales stopped at 10PM
- Limited food menus
- Disposable food menus
- Mandated regular cleaning
- Numerous hand sanitizers
- Respect social distancing (strongly enforced)
- Controlled pub entrance/exit
- Commitment to PPE
- Expanded temporary patio
(Rules may vary at each establishment)
Thank you for your understanding, your patience, and your loyalty.